At GCH, the Coronavirus pandemic has meant that we have had to change the way we work and deliver services in response to Government direction.
We are continuing to respond to your calls and requests.
We are also working closely with community partners across Gloucester to ensure that our vulnerable tenants and residents have access to vital support, including food and household supplies;
- We have been delivering information leaflets across Gloucester, including in; Westgate, Podsmead, Tuffley and Abbeydale. So that all residents have details of who to contact if they need any support.
- Working closely with community partners on the ground we have so far provided almost £7000 emergency funding and are currently supporting them in setting up help schemes, delivering leaflets and essential items.
- Our Tenancy Sustainment Team are busy providing up to date advice on the range of new benefits that the Government has put in place and how this impacts on rent payments, so please get in touch with them if you need help.
- We were making daily welfare calls to check on more vulnerable tenants offering advice and support if they need it, including delivering basic essentials whilst local foodbanks and support schemes are being set up
- Staff from the Propertycare and Estate Services teams have been helping to deliver meals and shopping across the City.
It is a difficult time for everyone and it is great to see communities working together to support the most vulnerable and those in need. Click here for a list of community partners available to help residents. If you have any questions, queries or need support please contact us on 01452 424344