If you are a GCH leaseholder, our Handbook explains your rights and obligations under the terms of your lease.
Our Leaseholder Handbook gives a guide to our services for leaseholders, whether you have bought your home under the Right-to-Buy scheme or on the open market. It describes your rights and responsibilities as a leaseholder and our responsibilities as your landlord.
The handbook is a guide not a legal document, so if you have a legal question you will need to refer to your lease and seek your own independent advice through a solicitor or advice agency. But if you would like more information about a particular subject, please contact us.
At the end of the handbook, there is a list of useful telephone numbers and addresses for the council and other local services.
If you have a query about a lease or buying your home please contact the Leaseholder Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader DC.
- Go to the page you want read.
- From the View menu select READ OUT LOUD. Click ACTIVATE READ OUT LOUD.
- From the View menu select READ OUT LOUD. Click READ THIS PAGE ONLY (SHIFT + CTRL+ C is used to Pause/Resume).
To use iPhone voice reader that comes with the device by default, take the following steps:
- Launch the “Settings” app displayed on your home screen.
- Tap (or select) the “General” tab.
- Scroll down and open the “Accessibility” tab.
- Tap the “Speak Screen” feature.
To put it on, tap the “toggle switch.” Also, you can adjust the speed of speech.
- Once the “Speak Selection” is enabled, simply open the document you wish to hear and swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers and you should hear the content.