Gloucester City Homes is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA conformance. Any issues should be reported to email@example.com.
Need help reading our website?
We have added the world-leading digital inclusion software, Browsealoud, to our website – making our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Try it out – it’s free!
Click on the Browsealoud launchpad that appears on the bottom left of your screen to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Help us to improve gch.co.uk
We value all your feedback so we can help deliver more effective content to you, our customers.