On this page you will find links to our data protection and privacy notices, company information and website terms, including our cookies notice.Gloucester City Homes Limited has a registered address: Railway House, Bruton Way, Gloucester GL1 1DG. It is a charitable Community Benefit Society Registered Number 7041 and a non-profit registered provider of social housing Registered Number 4584 regulated by Homes England.
As an organisation, we define our normal data processing activities as:
- Providing Social and other types of housing or leasing of properties.
- Administering waiting lists.
- Property and grounds maintenance and repair.
- Managing your house, tenancy/lease and accounts as a landlord.
- Managing our accounts and records.
- Supporting and managing our employees, agents or contractors.
We also provide additional optional services that include but are not limited to:
- Organising and assisting in community events.
- Offering opportunities to be involved (co-regulation).
- Providing welfare, benefits and debt advice (WBDA).
- Adaptations made to the properties that we manage.
- Selling properties.
Personal Data Contacts
Gloucester City Homes, Data Protection Officer is available via the email address email@example.com
Customer Services can be contacted via the contact details by clicking here.
Gloucester City Homes are registered with the UK Information Regulator, the Information Commissioners Office (known as the ICO),as a Data Controller with the Registration number of ZA127324.
The ICO’s website can be found at the following web address ico.org.uk
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5 AF.
The ICO’s telephone Number : 0303 123 1113
Gloucester City Homes is committed to good data governance and accountability and regularly review and audit our Data Protection Procedures and Processes and are working towards sector best practice in Data Protection and Information Privacy. To support this, Gloucester City Homes considers Data Protection and Privacy an important element to our organisations day to day working practices. As a result of this, Gloucester City Homes may enhance or change our Privacy Notices, and the information we provide about our Data Processing Activities from time to time to reflect this.
Please feel free to view our policies below.
You can view the policies by clicking the icons below. Alternatively you can download a copy by right clicking your mouse on the icon.