This Anti-Bribery Policy is our commitment to eliminating corruption and bribery and achieving the highest standards of good governance in all its activities.
As stated in our Anti-Bribery policy, we wish to carry out our business transparently and fairly. We therefore operate a zero tolerance policy towards bribery by our board and committee members, staff, involved residents, contractors, agents and other associated persons.
Incidences of bribery could lead to our reputation being damaged. It would also lead to deterioration in relationships with our tenants, customers, business partners and colleagues and other stakeholders.
Any individual’s conduct can lead to prosecutions being brought against GCH and can impact directly on our public reputation.
We are committed to avoiding working with other organisations or individuals who do not commit to doing business without bribery.
Please feel free to view or download a copy our policy below. You can download a copy by right clicking your mouse.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader DC.
- Go to the page you want read.
- From the View menu select READ OUT LOUD. Click ACTIVATE READ OUT LOUD.
- From the View menu select READ OUT LOUD. Click READ THIS PAGE ONLY (SHIFT + CTRL+ C is used to Pause/Resume).
To use iPhone voice reader that comes with the device by default, take the following steps:
- Launch the “Settings” app displayed on your home screen.
- Tap (or select) the “General” tab.
- Scroll down and open the “Accessibility” tab.
- Tap the “Speak Screen” feature.
To put it on, tap the “toggle switch.” Also, you can adjust the speed of speech.
- Once the “Speak Selection” is enabled, simply open the document you wish to hear and swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers and you should hear the content.