Our Strategic Plan sets out a pathway to help us achieve our vision over the next 10 years. We intend to deliver it through three key aims:
- Provide a high quality repairs and maintenance service that is easily accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year delivered by the team you know and trust.
- Give you a range of ways to report repairs.
- Provide morning and afternoon appointments and Saturday appointments on request.
- Have a repairs workforce of who 80% are multi-skilled.
- Monitor peformance to ensure repairs are completed ‘right first time’.
- Work hard to make sure homes are maintained to the Decent Homes Standard
- Work with you to improve your neighbourhood.
- Consult with a wide range of our tenants to ensure that tenants can have a say in the decisions on which improvements are needed and what needs to be done first.
- Invest around £292 million in your homes and communities.
- Provide excellent housing services by listening to tenants and tailoring services to meet their needs.
- Provide a wide range of support, training and development opportunities to allow tenants to shape the way services are provided and monitored.
- Make sure that you have the ability to engage and influence at a local level, making our communities greater places for everyone to live and work together.
- Work with tenants to set priorities and monitor service delivery.
- Communicate with you via leaflets and magazines.
- Provide services which meet the needs of older and vulnerable tenants and residents in communities. Providing help and support to maintain independence and ensure that tenants have a real say in the way services are developed and delivered.
- Continue providing telecare and telehealth support packages, gardening and handy person support services.
- Help meet needs through medical aids and adaptations.
- Scrutinise and challenge services, comparing ourselves with other top performing housing providers and being innovative in the way we deliver services.
- Buy or provide services which drive down cost and improve quality.
- Collect rents and service charges effectively to pay for housing services.
- Support tenants through changes to Welfare benefit.
- Create more efficient and accessible services through new technology.
- Be committed to providing more affordable homes to meet the housing needs of current waiting list applicants and future generations.
- Build more affordable homes.
- Provide opportunities for tenants to access training and jobs through apprenticeships, volunteering and creating opportunities and the development of skills for employment.