We publish a range of different newsletters to keep tenants and residents up to date. Read our most recent newsletters below.
Introducing our latest Tenant Newsletter - GCH Connect
Read our Annual Report
If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see in our newsletters please email email@example.com
In 2022 we stopped sending printed magazines but if you are a tenant and wish to receive a printed copy of our magazines please contact us.
We also send a monthly email newsletter to keep you up to date, you can sign up below.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader DC.
- Go to the page you want read.
- From the View menu select READ OUT LOUD. Click ACTIVATE READ OUT LOUD.
- From the View menu select READ OUT LOUD. Click READ THIS PAGE ONLY (SHIFT + CTRL+ C is used to Pause/Resume).
To use iPhone voice reader that comes with the device by default, take the following steps:
- Launch the “Settings” app displayed on your home screen.
- Tap (or select) the “General” tab.
- Scroll down and open the “Accessibility” tab.
- Tap the “Speak Screen” feature.
To put it on, tap the “toggle switch.” Also, you can adjust the speed of speech.
- Once the “Speak Selection” is enabled, simply open the document you wish to hear and swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers and you should hear the content.