To use iPhone voice reader that comes with the device by default, take the following steps:
- Launch the “Settings” app displayed on your home screen.
- Tap (or select) the “General” tab.
- Scroll down and open the “Accessibility” tab.
- Tap the “Speak Screen” feature.
- To put it on, tap the “toggle switch.” Also, you can adjust the speed of speech.
- Once the “Speak Selection” is enabled, simply open the document you wish to hear and swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers and you should hear the content.