What help is available with paying rent?

We have a team of friendly Tenancy Sustainment Advisors who can help you to address any financial problems that you may be experiencing.

We can help you with:

  • Universal Credit advice and support making a claim or amendments to your claim 
  • Completing benefit applications, or liaising with other agencies such as the Department of Work and Pensions and the Local Authority 
  • Advice about other benefits that may be available to you 
  • Rent account queries and setting up Direct Debits 
  • Setting up a household budget 
  • Prioritising your payments 
  • Signposting you to more specialist financial services if necessary

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *