What tenancy support can you offer?

What tenancy support can you offer?

For any tenancy related issues or questions please contact your Housing Officer. They will be able to put you in contact with a range of staff and agencies.

Paying your rent and budgeting

Our friendly Tenancy Sustainment Advisors can help you with budgeting, payment options and benefits advice.

Greensquare Community Based Support

Gloucestershire County Council provides Community Based Support (CBS) through an organisation called GreenSquare in Gloucester. This service is open to anyone with an assessed housing-related support need. If you live in sheltered or semi-sheltered accommodation or are disabled, GCH provides a support service.

Following an assessment, the service will:

  • Help you focus on both the short term problems and provide you with the tools to improve your quality of life and support your independence in the long term
  • Liaise with other services, to give you the best chance of living independently in the long term
  • Work with you to connect you to the local community
  • Offer transitional support if you are leaving supported accommodation

GreenSquare can provide you with advice and signposting if you require support with the following:

  • Drug and/or alcohol issues
  • Risk of domestic abuse
  • Sensory impairments
  • HIV and AIDS
  • Gypsies and traveller
  • Asylum seekers and refugees

To contact GreenSquare phone 01452 726951 or email glos.support@greensquaregroup.com