What is Power of Attorney?

If you want someone to act on your behalf, you’ll need to give them Power of Attorney over your affairs. There are 2 types of lasting power of attorney, one for health & welfare and one for property and financial affairs. You can choose to make one type or both. GCH will only be able to act on the power of attorney if you have one for property and financial affairs

We can speak to this person on behalf of tenants if they wish to discuss payments, care needs or tenancy decisions and all we need is a copy of the form.

If you need to allocate someone to speak to us on your behalf you can also do this without Power of Attorney, however, you will need to submit a Consent to Share Form.