Our electrical servicing partner will inspect:
- Emergency communal lighting is serviced every month by our in-house electrical division.
- External communal lighting is serviced every quarter by our in-house electrical division.
- Communal door entry systems as well as access control systems are serviced every quarter by our in-house electrical division.
- Communal electric wiring and supplies are tested and inspected every 5 years as recommended by BS 7671 electrical wiring regulations.
- Communal portable electrical appliances, in our Sheltered Housing Schemes, are serviced every 12 months, e.g. kettles in communal kitchens.