Drug use and dealing is illegal. Please report it to the Police immediately.  This includes use of Cannabis.

Once you’ve reported it to them, let us know, including the incident report number and police officer’s name if you know them.   The police will lead on any investigation and depending on the outcome will depend on the action that GCH can take.