If the ASB involves criminal activity, threats of or actual violence, then the Police must be contacted. If you need immediate assistance or a crime is in progress, please phone 999.   

To report to the police, please call 101 (non – emergency number) or report online.

This must also be reported to GCH as soon as possible, you can use the form below.

Please note that GCH cannot investigate criminal activity instead of the police.

You can also report this anonymously through Crimestoppers

  • The call isn’t recorded.
  • You won’t be asked for your name, address or telephone number.
  • Your online form won’t be traced, not even the IP address of the computer you’re using.
  • You won’t have to make a statement to the police.
  • You won’t have to appear in court.

Call Crimestoppers 24/7 on 0800 555 111 or fill in the secure online form.

 If you have been the victim of crime, you can seek help and guidance from Victim Support by either phoning 08 08 16 89 111 or visit the website.

Report Anti-Social Behaviour here:

Please enter your email, so we can follow up with you.
Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 6 files.