What are Former Tenant Arrears?

If you have arrears from a former tenancy, you can make payments towards the debt in the normal way by contacting our Customer Experience team at Customer.Experience@gch.co.uk.

We will work with you to come to an arrangement for how you will pay us back the money that you owe us.

If we cannot agree on how you will pay your debt, we can take further action against you. We use a debt recovery agency to help us find people who have left a home without leaving a forwarding address or making an agreement to clear arrears and legal action can be undertaken.

IMPORTANT – If you have arrears on a former tenancy, it may stop you from beginning another tenancy with not only GCH but also other landlords.