Do I need Home Insurance?

Gloucester City Homes do not cover your contents as part of your tenancy agreement.

Home contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind should the worst happen.

It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one. Click here to find more information.