As Government COVID restrictions start to ease we have developed a plan for reintroducing our full services. The dates are all subject to Government advice.
Step 1 – current Services
We are currently providing and will continue to provide a range of front-line tenancy, rent collection and support services including Independent Living, Lifelink and our Responder services. Also a full repairs service including essential health and safety checks such as gas servicing and electrical testing.
Step 2 – 12th April 2021*
- GCH Reception will re-open for appointments only, where services cannot be provided remotely.
- Essential home visits (including Income and Tenancy Services) will resume – undertaking doorstep visits at customer’s request.
Step 3 – 17th May 2021*
- GCH will be able to start planning small scale community events in line with Govt guidelines.
- Estate inspections will recommence.
Step 4 – 21st June 2021*
- Communal lounges at our Independent Living schemes will re-open.
- All remaining non-essential home visits will recommence (including Tenancy Audits and Post Let visits, subject to Covid-19 safe measures).
- We are planning two outdoor regeneration consultation events for 10th and 14th July in Podsmead, subject to Govt advice and Covid-19 safe measures.
Step 5 – 31st July 2021*
- GCH will start to plan a series of small outdoor only Community Impact events in the community subject to Covid-19 safe measures.
Step 6 – Dates tbc
- We will look to reintroduce further services such as larger community events and face to face meetings such as Tenant Panel when we know more and based on the situation at the time.
*A review will take place before we progress to the next step and changes may be made in line with new Government advice.