Tenancy Sustainment Team
We have a team of friendly Tenancy Sustainment Advisors who can help you to address any financial problems that you may be experiencing.
We can help you with:
- Universal Credit advice and support making a claim or amendments to your claim.
- Completing benefit applications, or liaising with other agencies such as the Department of Work and Pensions and the Local Authority.
- Advice about other benefits that may be available to you.
- Rent account queries and setting up Direct Debits.
- Setting up a household budget.
- Prioritising your payments.
- Providing advice for EU Settlement Scheme applications.
- Signposting you to more specialist financial services if necessary
We can also help tenants with training and employment support as well as bursaries, please click here for information.
Online Budget Calculator
Get in touch...
Agencies who can help
We work with a number of agencies and charities who can help and we can refer you to them. Some of our partners include:
If you are struggling to buy food and everyday items you can visit Gloucester Foodbank