Advice from Gloucester City Council to ensure that communal bins are emptied;
- Bins must have a closed lid
- Bins must not have extra waste left at the sides
- Please do not leave bulky items such as mattresses and furniture. You can arrange collections through Gloucester City Council but this is a chargeable service. Alternatively items can be taken to the Household Recycling Centre at Hempsted.
- Please ensure that your recycling is placed in the correct containers. Recycling bins will not be emptied if they contain the wrong items or general waste.
- Problems relating to your bin store should be reported to GCH as your landlord.