Household Support Fund available

Gloucestershire County Council logo

Gloucestershire County Council are offering support to households in the most need with food, energy and water bills and other essential items with their Household Support Fund.

Individuals, working age adults, families (with or without children) and individuals of pensionable age can self-refer. Any referral agency in the voluntary or statutory sector can refer a client in need of financial support, for example, a support worker.

The Household Support Fund panel will provide management oversight and access to financial assistance for young people, working age adults, Individuals of pensionable age and families (with or without children).

For more information please follow this link.