Housing in Kingsholm

Changes to Mutual Exchange Applications

At GCH we actively encourage tenants who wish to move homes, to seek swaps with other social housing or local authority tenants as a good way to find suitable affordable housing. We recognise that there are a wide range of reasons for wanting to move homes including wanting to move areas or move to bigger/smaller accommodation. More mutual exchange information can be found here.

From Friday 12th March the process has changed and all applications for mutual exchanges must be made through our online portal, called MyGCH. To request a swap you must create an account using your name, date of birth, email address, mobile number and tenancy number (5 digit number, please contact us if you need this). Once you have an account you will also be able to view your payment balances and will soon be able to access many other online services.

If you need assistance with setting up a MyGCH account or an email address our Community Investment team are on hand to help – click here, email shine@gch.co.uk or call us on 01452 424344.

How to Apply for a Mutual Exchange