How to pay your rent
- The easiest way to pay your rent is by Direct Debit, call us on 01452 424344 to set up automated payments today
- Pay online
- Call Our automated payment line is open 24 hours a day – call us on 01452 424344
- Post Office or Paypoint You can pay using your rent payment card at any Post Office or Paypoint throughout the country. Please keep your receipt as a record of payment.
- Cheque Make cheques payable to “Gloucester City Homes” and send it to our Income Management Team at our Railway House office.
- Visit our office At Railway House we can take cash and card payments through our payment kiosk in reception.