Our Tenant Panel provides strong links between our board, staff and tenants.
What they are working on
Over the past few months your Tenant Panel have been working on:
- Monthly complaints monitoring.
- Monthly performance monitoring.
- Finalising the Challenge and Change review on repairs – Getting it right First Time.
- Understanding the impacts of the Social Housing White Paper.
- Commissioned a TPAS SMART review.
- Reviewed the Annual Satisfaction results.
- Appointed two new members.
Recognising that this is an important role and a big commitment we offer the following package for members:
- A £25 shopping voucher per Tenant Panel meeting.
- Payment of expenses including travel, parking and care allowance.
- FREE individual membership of TPAS.
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing development opportunities linked to responsibilities.
- Individual training budget of up to £250 per year linked to career or personal development.
- A laptop/tablet to undertake duties.
- The opportunity to achieve an accredited qualification.
Due to current restrictions we are currently meeting via Microsoft Teams, once face to face meetings are once again possible we will continue to encourage people to attend using Teams if it fits in with members circumstances eg. Transport issues, disability or time pressure.
Interested but not sure about committing to the monthly group?
We are also looking for tenants to carry out Challenge and Change Reviews which provide an opportunity to review/challenge a service area, policy or similar and make suggestions for improvement/change.
We are offering involvement through attending a focus group or by getting involved online, for example through a survey or providing direct feedback on a particular issue. Find out more about other involvement opportunities here.
What happens next?
One of our team will contact you to discuss Tenant Panel membership and other opportunities to get involved.
Want to ask Tenant Panel a Question?
Submit a question below and it will be passed on to Tenant Panel to be discussed at the next meeting.