Our Tenant Panel provides strong links between our board, staff and tenants, and we need more tenants to join.
The group meet monthly and co-ordinate Challenge and Change reviews, consult with tenants at events, review complaints and challenge performance on a monthly basis as well as developing and improving policies and services for the benefit of all tenants.
Recognising that this is an important role and a big commitment we offer the following package for members;
• A £25 shopping voucher per Tenant Panel meeting
• Payment of expenses including travel, parking and care allowance
• FREE individual membership of TPAS
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing development opportunities linked to responsibilities
• Individual training budget of up to £250 per year linked to career or personal development
• A laptop/tablet to undertake duties
• The opportunity to achieve an accredited qualification
We understand that not everyone wants to or can attend a formal meeting and we are actively encouraging interest from tenants who would like to join the meeting via Skype from the comfort of their home.
Interested but not sure about committing to the monthly group?
We are also looking for tenants to carry out Challenge & Change Reviews which provide an opportunity to review/challenge a service area, policy or similar and make suggestions for
Again, we are offering involvement through attending a focus group or by getting involved online, for example through a survey or providing direct feedback on a particular issue.
Apply or ask a question below. Alternativley email firstname.lastname@example.org or or call Tori on 01452 833200.
What happens next?
One of our team will contact you to discuss the new Tenant Panel and any other opportunities to get involved that you may be interested in.