Our Tenancy Sustainability Advice workers can help you manage your finances and debts, help you with benefits, and support your training/employment aims either directly or by referring you to other agencies.
We can provide support with:
- Budgeting to ensure you are able to pay your rent and bills
- Debt advice
- Ensure you get the help you need in difficult times such as when you have trouble making ends meet (food, energy vouchers)
- Refer you to our Homelink furniture scheme
- Help you get started with your digital logbook, an on-line tool that will help you budget, access community services, manage your employment journey as well as report repairs and pay your rent.
- Getting back to work through volunteering, training or employment support
- Refer you to other agencies that will provide the specific support you need such as credit unions, law centre, domestic abuse agency, mental health support providers, family support etc.