Your Tenancy Agreement says you should pay your rent every week. You can choose to pay this weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Paying your rent should be a priority.
Please note that as of April 2017 we will be changing the way you pay rent and will be removing rent free weeks. This means you will pay the same amount yearly but less each week. If you have any questions about this please contact us.
If you are a joint tenant, both tenants are jointly liable for the rent payment. One of you is still liable, even if the other leaves the home and you are still on the tenancy.
We are running two competitions to win £100! If your rent account is in credit or paid completely you will be entered into our first competition. If you pay by automatic Direct Debit you will be entered into our second competition. To set up a Direct Debit, please call us on 01452 424344.
Winners will be picked at the end of March. Good luck!
How to pay your rent
- The easiest way to pay your rent is by Direct Debit, call us on 01452 424344 to set up automated payments today
- Pay online
- Call Our automated payment line is open 24 hours a day – call us on 01452 424344
- Post Office or Paypoint You can pay using your rent payment card at any Post Office or Paypoint throughout the country. Please keep your receipt as a record of payment.
- Cheque Make cheques payable to “Gloucester City Homes” and send it to our Income Management Team at our Railway House office.
- Visit our office At Railway House we can take cash and card payments through our payment kiosk in reception.
If you need a replacement rent card, please email email@example.com or phone 01452 42 43 44.