|Our established Handylink service offers a wide range of home repairs and gardening services available to everyone – tenants, residential customers and businesses. Our team have the experience and skills necessary to provide you with a high quality service and we also ensure that, for your peace of mind, all of our staff are checked under The Disclosure and Barring Service.|
- Landscaping – turfing, patios, decking, paths, gravel & all fencing.
- Painting and decorating – all internal & external work including woodwork.
- Carpentry works – laminate flooring or tiles, rehanging doors, installation of built in wardrobes & fitting of new kitchens.
- Garden works – all aspects of garden clearance, maintenance & development.
- DIY works – all odd jobs and minor jobs around the home
If the job that you are looking for is not on this list, please contact us as we should be able to help. Please bear in mind that we cannot undertake gas or electrical work.
What does the Handylink Service include?
Handylink will tailor a quote to cover all your individual needs. Our operatives will discuss your job with you and have all the skills, materials, tools and equipment needed to carry out your work. Customers can provide their own materials if they are happy to do so, alternatively, Handylink can source and provide materials as part of the quote.
Who can use the Handylink Service?
Whether you’re a homeowner, leaseholder or tenant; a business, letting agent or other, the Handylink team will provide a versatile and efficient service at an affordable price.
To request work, please complete the form below or call us on 01452 424344. We will then contact you to book an appointment, our operatives will visit you to discuss your job and provide you with a free quotation, we will then agree a date with you to complete your work.
We aim to get back to you within 2 working days.