Our Pension Scheme
We offer a Social Housing Pension Scheme (SHPS) where employees contribute 5% of their monthly salary and we will double the contribution.
Great Work-Life Balance
At GCH, we recognise that it is important for you to keep a balance between your personal and working life. To support this balance, we have developed a number of work-life balance initiative.
- Flexible working – full time, part time and job share opportunities
- Flexi-time – whether you are full-time or part-time, we have a flexible approach to the hours you work. If eligible you can build up your flexi-hours and take the time off when you need to. We also understand that personal circumstances change, so we will do our best to accommodate any changes you require to your work patterns to suit you.
- Holidays – 21 days (minimum) per annum, plus bank holidays
A Health & Wellbeing Programme
We understand the importance of sustaining physical and mental wellbeing and offer staff a variety of ways to retain the balance throughout the year.
- Cashback Healthcare scheme – which gives you money back for a range of everyday healthcare bills in the UK, including dentists, opticians, physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, acupuncturists, homeopaths and more. Family members can also be added to your membership.
- Discounted gym membership – enjoy access to a full range of activities including access to the gym, spa, exercise classes, and swimming.
- Occupational health – on-site nurse visit every month to our office.
- Employee Assistance Programme – available for all staff and offers a freephone helpline that provides unlimited access to a confidential advice, information and counselling referral service.
Fantastic Travel Benefits
- Car Parking Permit or Bus Pass – applicable if you do not have a company vehicle
- Cycle to work scheme – get a tax-free bike and cut down on carbon by cycling to work. This is a salary sacrifice scheme to help employees gain access to a new bike and accessories of up to the value of £750
- Train Season Ticket Loan – with up to £500 per annum contribution made by GCH.
… and lots more, including
- Employee of the Year Award
- Annual Staff Conference – celebrating your hard work and achievements.
- Community Impact Days – giving something back to the communities we work within.
- Quarterly Chief Executive Briefings – updating all staff with business news.
- Employee Forum – enabling staff to put forward ideas and help make decisions in the best interest of GCH.
Oh, and did we mention that we offer free teas and coffees in our offices too?
Help us to improve gch.co.uk
We value all your feedback so we can help deliver more effective content to you, our customers.