Sometimes when trying to budget and manage your finances it can be daunting, but it isn't that scary or something you need to avoid.
- Universal Credit advice and support including making and amending your claim
- Completing benefit applications, or liaising with other agencies such as the Department of Work and Pensions and the Local Authority
- Providing advice about other benefits that may be available to you
- Disputing benefit decisions and appeals
- Assisting with rent account queries and setting up Direct Debits
- Setting up and managing a household budget
- Prioritising your payments
- Signposting you to more specialist financial services if necessary
Rent is important, as the rent payments we receive fund the vital services we deliver to our customers, including repairs, home improvements and support for your communities. This is why it’s so important that your rent is paid regularly and on time and that it is the first payment you make when budgeting your money and paying your bills.