You can apply for a Jobcentre Plus travel card if you claim:
- Jobseekers Allowance (JSA) or
- Incapacity Benefit or
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or
- Income Support
- Universal Credit for 3-9 months (18-24 year olds) or 3-12 months (over 25s).
- you’re 18 and over
- you’ve been unemployed between three months and one year
- a Jobcentre Plus Advisor is helping you to find work
You’ll need to apply for a Jobcentre Plus travel card at your local Jobcentre Plus office.
If you would like any help with finding a job or benefits please get in touch with our friendly Tenancy Sustainment Advisors.