A new year is a great opportunity to make some changes. We can help you to get your finances back on track…
Address your debts
Debt can be overwhelming, frustrating and affect your wellbeing, family life and relationships. It doesn’t have to be this way!
There are lots of ways you can tackle debt, burying your head in the sand will not make it go away. Get a head start in 2020 and make this your year to get debt free ready for 2021.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Team can help you set up a budget and set up regular savings – we also work with multiple partners to help you manage debt in a realistic and more sustainable way.
If you would rather talk about your debts with someone else you could contact Stepchange debt charity who provide expert advice to help you deal with debts and get the support you need.
Start today and keep your money worries at bay.
Flexible ways of saving allow for unexpected expenses – Gloucestershire Credit Union is a safe, local place to keep your money.
Reasons to start saving with Gloucestershire Credit Union:
- You can save what you want, when you want with a flexible savings’ account.
- Online banking means that you can check your balance, make payments and manage your account at a time that suits you.
- With a savings account, you become a member and will have a share of the credit union’s profit (called a dividend) plus a say in how the organisation is run.
- Once you’ve saved for at least 13 weeks, you can get a better rate of interest if you apply for one of their loans.
- Gloucestershire Credit Union is run by local people for local people, and by saving with them you’re not only helping yourself but also helping local communities. They are dedicated to helping those who live and/or work in the county.
- Gloucestershire Credit Union offers a responsible, reliable financial alternative to the high street banks and other companies. Your savings are protected by the Financial Services’ Compensation Scheme and they are authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority (part of the Bank of England) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
Becoming a member is simple! Visit the website for more information and open a savings account which costs £5 admin fee and a minimum of £5 deposit into your new account and you’re in.
Rent is important, as the rent payments we receive fund the vital services we deliver to our customers, including repairs, home improvements and support for your communities. This is why it’s so important that your rent is paid regularly and on time and that it is the first payment you make when budgeting your money and paying your bills.