Do I need Home Insurance?


Home Contents Insurance

We strongly advise you to take out home contents insurance. This will cover you against damage to your personal belongings, carpets, furniture and other household items and decorations, including fire or flood damage. It would also cover certain items stolen in a break-in.

Our Customer Services Team  can give you details of a good basic insurance scheme which we feel is suitable for you, and which you can pay for at the same time as your rent. Of course, you can also look for other insurance schemes. Make sure it covers broken glass and locks in doors and windows.

Click here to apply for our Home Insurance Policy.

Summary of Key Information

Allianz Insurance underwrites a Pay as You Go Home Contents Insurance for GCH tenants