Successful organisations recognise how important their people are to the success of the business. At GCH, we believe that by understanding our similarities and differences we can create a modern and dynamic organisation.
We achieve this by:
- Valuing diversity and inclusiveness in our communities and workplace, supporting, developing and empowering people to succeed.
- Promoting equality of opportunity in employment and service provision and striving to deliver appropriate, accessible and flexible services
- Recognising that everyone has a right to be treated with dignity, fairness and respect and ensuring that no one is treated less favourably on the grounds of a protected characteristic, or any other grounds which cannot be justified.
- Tackling social and economic disadvantage, especially amongst people who experience a set of complex circumstances which left unchecked remain throughout their life.
- Taking our leadership role seriously, promoting equality, diversity and inclusion with our residents, communities, partners, stakeholders and our supply chain. Always challenging prejudice, discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to delivering excellent services to the communities we work in and at the centre of this, is the diversity of our people, our housing and our services.
Help us to improve gch.co.uk
We value all your feedback so we can help deliver more effective content to you, our customers.